Our Caregivers can help with a wide range of activities including meal planning, preparation and light household duties (i.e. cleaning, laundry and washing dishes). Our members provide support in grocery shopping as well, if required.
- Routine household support – vacuuming, dusting, washing, bedding, etc.
- Plan, prepare, cook and service meals
- Bake for holidays and for special occasions
- Monitor and motivate regular diet plans
- Assist with mail, correspondence and bill payments
- Serve as companions and participate in friendly, socialization activities
- Arrange entertainment – host, serve, and/or clean-up
- Provide pet care – feed, exercise, clean litter, groom, etc.
- Provide plant care